As a new type of pipe material, PP-R pipe has the following characteristics:
1.The energy consumption of energy-saving PP-R pipe is only 20% of that of steel pipe, and its
thermal conductivity is low [0.2W/(m.K)], which is only 1/200 of that of steel pipe. The application of
energy-saving PP-R pipe in hot water system will greatly reduce the heat loss.
2.Anti-corrosion, non-scaling, sanitary and non-toxic use of PP-R pipe can avoid the "secondary po-
llution" of water quality caused by scaling and rusting on the inner wall of galvanized steel pipe. Beca-
use PP-R component is simple and its basic components are carbon and hydrogen, it conforms to fo-
od hygiene regulations and is non-toxic, so it is more suitable for drinking water transportation.
3. The long-term service temperature of PP-R pipes with heat resistance, pressure resistance and
long service life is 95 C, and the short-term service temperature is 120 C. Under the condition of using
temperature 70 C and working pressure 1.2 MPa, the service life can reach more than 50 years after
long-term continuous use.
4. The density of PP-R pipes with light weight, high strength and low fluid resistance is only 1/8 of
that of metal pipes. The pressure test strength is as high as 5 MPa, and the PP-R pipes have good
toughness and impact resistance. Because the inner wall is smooth, rust-free and scale-free, the fluid
resistance is small. The main technical indexes of PP-R pipe are as follows: density 0.9g/cm3 elastic
modulus (20 C) 800MPa thermal expansion coefficient 1.810-4/K thermal conductivity 0.2W/(m.K)
longitudinal shrinkage 2% impact test damage rate less than 10% hydraulic test short-term 1h, ring
stress 16MPa leakage-free long-term 95 C, 1000 h, ring stress 3.5MPa leakage-free.
5. Easy installation and strong connection. PP-R has good welding performance. Pipes and fittings
can be joined by hot-melt and electro-melt. It is easy to install and has firm joints. The strength of the
joints is greater than that of the pipes themselves.
6. Material can be recycled. PP-R waste is recycled and used in pipe and fittings production after
cleaning and crushing. The amount of recycled material should not exceed 10% of the total amount,
which does not affect the quality of products.
1. Cold and hot water systems of buildings, including central heating systems;
2. Heating systems in buildings, including floor, wall and radiation heating systems;
3. Pure water supply system for direct drinking;
4. Central (centralized) air conditioning system;
5. Industrial pipeline systems for transporting or discharging chemical media.
Each specification is divided into four series, S5, S4, S3.2, S2.5, of which S5, S4 are cold water pipes,
S3.2, S2.5 are hot water pipes.
Nominal Outer Diameter
Nominal Wall Thickness(en，mm)
Note: (Pipe color can be personalized reservation)